There’s no real way to describe my time in Paris other than truly magical. As corny as it sounds, experiencing Paris really does fulfill every part of a girl’s wishes and dreams in some crazy otherworldly fantastical way. Although there are so many memories, here are my Top 20.
- The train ride from London to Paris interestingly enough proved to be one of the MOST memorable parts of the whole trip. We were so delirious we were cracking up the WHOLE WAY THERE for no apparent reason, much to the annoyance of our cabin partners.
2. Train selfies
3. This hilarious plate of train food. The most random plate of of food I’ve ever eaten. Coleslaw with shredded beef. Fruit compote and beets not one….but TWO ways! In block form and shredded. Because beets one way is never enough.
4. You can drink espresso and eat madeleines at literally anytime of the day without feeling judged.
5. The fact that there’s Chanel stores on nearly every other block like they’re Starbucks or something. NBD.
6.When this epic moment happened and I tried on my first pair of Louboutins. I’m pretty sure I was sweating and couldn’t really breathe. #BGM
7. Steak & Frites. The ultimate combination.
8. Scary messages like this:
9. Small restaurants tucked away on cobblestone streets.
10. Midnight in Paris
12. Crazy Horse. This EPIC burlesque show originated in Paris in 1951. The girls were so insanely talented and their bodies were bangin’. I left with such a changed view on the beauty of women’s bodies and sexuality as a whole. Such a revelation. P.S. Beyonce’s “Partition” video was taken move for move from one of their routines.
12 1/2: Our forced upon glamour shots taken at the Crazy Horse and framed in 8X10 paper souvenir frames. SCORE!
13. This spontaneously hilarious moment when a Chinese couple was taking wedding photos in the middle of the street next to us. We’re probably going to pop up in their wedding album somewhere in Asia, and I’m honestly ok with that.
14. Room service galore at the Ambassador Hotel. The fresh squeezed orange juice was a highlight.
15. Receiving room service like this.
16. The gardens surrounding the outside of the Louvre.
17. Our pseudo picnic lunch we set up in the gardens. A must! There’s all kinds of carts that sell wine bottles and different sandwiches which you can just purchase and set up shop on blankets in the grass.
18. The Pyramid at the Louvre
19. When this happened.
20. And last but not least these sweet most amazing girls and anyone else we met there! Thanks for all the treats and recommendations!! xx.ally